We have a wonderful selection of workshops available during the retreat. More workshop options are being added – watch this space for updates! There are going to be lots to choose from.
All items required for the workshops are supplied = no additional costs! You just need to bring your favourite knitting and crochet needles, covered in shoes and a spare shirt (if your joining the felting or dyeing workshops – some of these tend to be a little messy).
Workshop cost includes:
- a bear base
- needle felting needle and spare needles
- ribbons and flowers to decorate your creation
- all fibre needed to complete your bear
- 2 course lunch
- morning and afternoon tea
- all day tea and coffee
- plus time to hand feed our alpacas
Teacher – Angela Smith (farm owner).
Materials needed: nothing, just bring yourself as all materials for the workshop will be supplied. Time: 9.30am – 5.00pm. Cost: $195 per person