Our Farm Shop officially opened its doors on 12th May 2018. The shop is filled with lots of alpaca yarn and fibre – showcasing our range of hand dyed and natural alpaca yarn and fibre. The shop is located within our farm shed, where Angela works – hand dyeing the yarn and fibre. Visit the shop and see Angela in action!
The Farm Shop is open to visitors by appointment and during the below opening times and dates. Opening times will be updated each month and will vary from month to month. If you are wanting to visit our Farm Shop by private appointment please contact us via the Contact page on this site to schedule a time. If coming from Canberra direction please take Euroka Ave off the Barton Highway and not Gooda Creek Road.
November Farm Shop Opening Hours
- Friday 1st November – 10am to 4pm
- Saturday 2nd November – 1pm to 4pm
- Sunday 3rd November – Closed
- Saturday 9th November – 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 10th November – Closed
- Saturday 16th Novmeber – 10am to 4pm
- Saturday 23rd November – Closed
- Sunday 24th November – 10am to 4pm