Our Farm Shop is open to visitors by appointment and during the below opening times and dates. Opening times will be updated each month and will vary from month to month. If you are wanting to visit our Farm Shop by private appointment please contact us via the Contact page on this site to schedule a time.
To help keep us and our visitors safe, strict hygiene and social distancing rules apply when visiting our Farm Shop. The follows applies:
- Our Farm Shop, workshop areas and toilet facilities are cleaned and disinfected daily. All hard surfaces are wiped down and non-hard surfaces are sprayed with disinfect.
- Hand sanitiser/wipes are available and must be used before entering our premises.
- Only 2 people at one time are permitted in our Farm Shop to allow visitors to maintain safe social distancing requirements. We have lots of space inside and outside our farm shed, so there will be room for visitors to sit and wait if we have 2 people in the Farm Shop. Bring your knitting or crocheting with you!
- It goes without saying…. that if you are feeling unwell or have been with people that are also unwell please plan your visit for another time, once your feeling better.
- Cash will be accepted however where possible please pay using card.
Location: 315 Patemans Lane, Murrumbateman, NSW, Australia. If coming from Canberra direction please take Euroka Ave off the Barton Highway (do not take Gooda Creek Road). The last section of our road is dirt. Our farm is the last property on the left.
August Farm Shop Opening Times
- CLOSED until further notice (due to water damage on the road to our farm)